Make plans now to join us for the Natalie Jones Memorial Tournament. This tournament is always a successful event with teams from three states represented in past years. Format guarantees 4 matches for your team and is sure to provide a great tournament experience!
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2016 Natalie Jones Memorial!
Date: February 20-21, 2016
One Day Tournament
Age: 10U-14U Saturday, February 20, 2016
15U-18U Sunday, Febuary 21, 2016
Cost: $190 per team
Main Location: AAO, 1515 Burr Oak, Fayetteville, AR
Registration Deadline: February 5, 2016
Refund Policy: No refunds after January 29 , 2016
How to Register: Register Online (See below)
Send a team roster and a check to the address below
Ozark Juniors Volleyball Club
Attn. Jenny Lingenfelter
4988 W. Dover Street
Fayetteville, AR 72704
Admissions: $8 admission per day
For more information you can contact Jenny Lingenfelter at
email@example.com / (479) 200-4422
Coaches Meeting: There will be no coaches meeting. Coaches are responsible for reading and understanding the tournament rules and regulations. Please be aware that changed to the schedule might occur a day prior to the event. It is the coaches responsibility to check and make sure that they know the most updated schedule.
- Admission Fees: $8 per day
Students ages 6-16: $3 per day
Kids 6 and Under: No charge
- No outside food or drinks allowed at any of the facilities. Concessions available.
- No coolers allowed
- All Facilitied have seating provided. There will be limited space for personal chairs.
- Spectators must remain in seating area only
- Arkansas Athletes Outreach (AAO)
1515 Burr Oak Street
Fayetteville, AR 72703
- Next Level Achievements (NLA)
1906 Cambridge Street
- Southwest Junior High School (SWJH)
Springdale, AR 72762
Check-In: Team check-in will be located by the admissions table at each location. Please bring your final rosters uless you have submitted it prior to the event. Changes to rosters after the start of the first set will not be allowed.
Format: (Depending upon number of entries/age divisions). 4 Matches total guaranteed for the tournament
- Pool play in the morning
- Playoffs in the afternoon
- 4 Team Pools Best 2 out of 3 sets to 25 - NO CAP start at 4-4, 3rd set to 15 start at 0-0
- NO CAP, unless started differently on the schedule
- 5 Team Pools 2 sets to 25 starting at 4-4
- Pools play begins at 8:00 am
- Warm-up: 2 (shared) - 4 - 4 minutes each team including serving.
- 1st Officials provided
- Teams are required to have an officiating crew consisting of 2 line judges, 1 scorekeeper, 1 libero tracker, 1 down official
- Be aware that during playoffs WINNERS MAY HAVE TO OFFICIATE
Officiating Penalties: Failure to provide officiating crew for your assignment could results in the forfeit of the 1st set of your next match. A coach must be present at the court site during officiating assignments. For every minute the officiating crew is late or incomplete, one point will be given to their opponent (up to 25-0 forfeit). The clock starts at match time.
Awards: 1st and 2nd place individual awards in every division