To register please contact Jenny Lingenfelter at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Ozark Invitational in April!
Date: April 10-11, 2021
10U-11U - Saturday April 10, 2021 Only
12U-18U - Saturday and Sunday April 10-11, 2021
Cost (10U-11U) - $275 per team
Cost (12U-18U): $390 per team
Location: See information below
NO Refunds after March 9, 2021
Ozark Juniors is excited to announce that we have partnered with CSTT for the 2020-2021 season. Team hotels for the Ozark Invitational can be booked through CSTT (see below). Utilizing their online system makes booking your rooms easier than ever before, while guaranteeing the lowest possible rates for your team.
THERE WILL BE NO SPECTATOR LIMITS FOR THE OZARK INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT APRIL 10 & 11. THE FACILITY WILL BE EXTREMELY CROWDED, SO PLEASE BE AWARE AS YOU PLAN ON BRINGING YOUR FAMILY TO THE TOURNAMENT. WE ARE AT THE MAXIMUM CAPACITY FOR TEAMS.
1. Only 2 coaches per team will get free admission. Team reps and chaperones will not be given free admission to the tournament.
2. Plan to bring your own chair. There may be spectator seating available but we won't know that until closer to the tournament. We will update here as we get more information.
4. Masks are required for all spectators at all times, unless you are eating or drinking.
5. We ask that spectators , vacate the courts immediately after their team's match is over and for spectators for the next match to wait until the scheduled start time to come to the court.
6. Coaches and teams should clear the bench areas promptly at the conclusion of each match to allow the next teams to take the court.
7. Teams and their spectators will be treated as a "family" group. Please make sure you stay on the side of the court your team is playing on while watching and sit together during off matches as much as possible.
IT IS EACH INDIVIDUAL'S RESPONSIBILITY TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES ESTABLISHED TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE'S HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELL BEING IS PROTECTED AND TO ENSURE THAT KIDS ARE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO PLAY THIS SEASON. PLEASE BE AWARE OF DISTANCING, WEAR YOUR MASK AND DO YOUR PART.
|10's-11's||All Day||Titan Sports Complex||101 East 81st St S Tulsa, OK 74132|
|12's||8:00 am||Titan Sports Complex||101 East 81st St S Tulsa, OK 74132|
|13's||8:00 am||Titan Sports Complex||101 East 81st St S Tulsa, OK 74132|
|14's||3:00 pm||Titan Sports Complex||101 East 81st St S Tulsa, OK 74132|
|15's||8:00 am||Titan Sports Complex||101 East 81st St S Tulsa, OK 74132|
|16's||3:00 pm||Titan Sports Complex||101 East 81st St S Tulsa, OK 74132|
|17's||3:00 pm||Titan Sports Complex||101 East 81st St S Tulsa, OK 74132|
|18's||3:00 pm||Titan Sports Complex||101 East 81st St S Tulsa, OK 74132|
Titan Sports Complex - All Divisions
101 East 81st St S
Tulsa, OK 74132
Waves and Schedule:
Waves for each age division will be posted by March 5, 2021
Schedule will be posted by Wednesday April 7th, 2021 at 5 pm
AES ONLINE ONLY.
Online check in is available April 5 at 1:30 pm until April 9 at 5:00 pm. Please review your roster, make any changes and check in online as soon as possible.
Any changes to the roster should be brought to the tournament desk prior to the start of your first match.
For 8:00 am matches - Players can arrive as early as 6:45 am. Spectators can arrive at 7:00 am.
For 3:00 pm matches - Players can arrive as early as 2:15 pm. Spectators can arrive at 2:30 pm.
Please arrive only 30 minutes before scheduled bracket matches on Sunday
- Admission Fees:
$10 per day/$20 weekend pass
Kids 6 and Under: FREE
-Doors for players and coaches will open at 6:45 a.m.
- Doors for spectators will open at 7:00 am
- No outside food or drinks allowed at Titan Facility. Concessions available.
- No coolers allowed
- Outside chairs are permitted.
- Please bring your own pencils and pens for the score table and take them back with you at the completion of the match.
- If you have any teams that might be willing to be on standby in the case of teams dropping out, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will put them on the wait list.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
The event will take place regardless of the weather. NO cancellations will take place. Please plan accordingly.
(Depending upon number of entries/age divisions)
2 Day Event
- Pool play on Saturday (3 Matches guaranteed or 6 sets total)
- Playoffs on Sunday (2 Matches guaranteed)
1 Day Event
- Pool play and playoffs are in one day ( 4 Matches guaranteed or 8 sets total)
- 5 Team Pools 2 Sets to 25 starting at 4-4 NO CAP
- 4 Team Pools Best 2 out of 3 sets to 25 - NO CAP, sets 1 and 2 starting at 4-4, 3rd set to 15 start at 0-0 - NO CAP
- 3 Team Pools 3 sets to 25 start at 4-4 - NO CAP
- Morning Pools begin at 8:00 am
- Afternoon Pools begin at 3 pm
- Warm-up: 2 (shared) - 4 - 4 minutes each team including serving.
All bracket matches start at 0-0
- 1st Officials provided for ALL AGE GROUPS
- Teams are required to have an officiating crew consisting of 2 line judges, 1 scorekeeper, and 1 down official. There will be NO libero tracker duties at this tournament.
- During Sunday bracket, losers of each match ref the next match on their court unless no match is scheduled match at that time or stated differently in the schedule. Be aware that some WINNING teams on Sunday MAY HAVE TO OFFICIATE.
Officiating Penalties: Failure to provide officiating crew for your assignment could results in the forfeit of the 1st set of your next match. A coach must be present at the court site during officiating assignments. For every minute the officiating crew is late or incomplete, one point will be given to their opponent (up to 25-0 forfeit). The clock starts at match time.
The captain or coach must immediately submit any protest. Only application of the rules can be filed under protest. The official will report this action to the Site Manager. A call will be made to the Protest Committee for a prompt ruling
1st and 2nd place individual awards in every division
For more information you can contact Jenny Lingenfelter at
firstname.lastname@example.org / (479) 200-4422