The 2019 Ozark Invitational Tournament will be a great tournament for your team to be a part of. With over 140 teams participating in 2017, outstanding facilities and a 5 match guarantee, this tournament provides your team with a high level of competition and a positive tournament experience.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 Ozark Invitational in March
Date: March 30-31 2019
10U-11U - Saturday March 30 Only
12U-18U - Saturday and Sunday March 30-31
Cost (10U-11U) - $225 per team
Cost (12U-18U): $350 per team
Location: See information below
Registration Deadline: March 15, 2019
Refund Policy: No refunds after March 10, 2019
How to Register: Register Online (See below). Registration opens October 1, 2018
Admissions: $7 admission per day ($10 for the weekend)
For 10U-11U Saturday only tournament $10 for the day
Students ages 7-16: $3 per day or $5 two day pass
For 10U-11U Saturday only tournament $5 for the day
Kids 6 and Under: FREE
There will be no coaches meeting. Coaches are responsible for reading and understanding the tournament rules and regulations. Please be aware that changes to the schedule may occur a day prior to the event. It is the coaches responsibility to check and make sure that they know the most updated schedule.
- Admission Fees: $7 per day or $10 two day pass/10U-11U One day tournament $10 for the day
Students ages 7-16: $3 per day or $5 two day pass/10U-11U One day tournament $5 for the day
Kids 6 and Under: FREE
- No outside food or drinks allowed at any of the facilitites. Concessions available.
- No coolers allowed
- Outside chairs are permitted in seating area
- Spectators must remain in seating area only
In case of additional parking needed at the AAO facility, you may park at the Washington County Fairgrounds additional parking space located on the south side of AAO. There is a walkway connecting the Parking space with the AAO facility. Please NO PARKING at the Apartment Building Complex. You will be towed if you do park there.
To get to the Fairgrounds Parking space you will have to pass the AAO entrance and take a right hand turn after the facility. You will see an open field to your left.
Arkansas Athletes Outreach (AAO)
1515 Burr Oak Street
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Fayetteville High School (FHS)
994 M.L.K. Jr Blvd
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Central Junior High School (CJHS)
2811 W. Huntsville Ave
Springdale, AR 72762
Lakeside Junior High School
3050 Hylton Rd
Springdale, AR 72764
Don Tyson School Of Innovation
2667 Hylton Rd
Springdale, AR 72764
Team check-in will be located by the admissions table at each location. Please bring your final rosters uless you have submitted it prior to the event. Changes to rosters after the start of the first set will not be allowed.
(Depending upon number of entries/age divisions)
2 Day Tournament
- Pool play on Saturday (3 Matches guaranteed or 6 sets total)
- Playoffs on Sunday (2 Matches guaranteed)
1 Day Tournament
- Pool play and playoffs are in one day ( 4 Matches guaranteed or 8 sets total)
- 5 Team Pools 2 Sets to 25 starting at 4-4 NO CAP
- 4 Team Pools Best 2 out of 3 sets to 25 - NO CAP, 3rd set to 15 - NO CAP
- 3 Team Pools 3 Sets to 25 - NO CAP
- Morning Pools begin at 8 am
- Afternoon Pools begin at 2 pm, 2:30 pm, or 3 pm
- Warm-up: 2 (shared) - 4 - 4 minutes each team including serving.
- 1st Officials provided
- Teams are required to have an officiating crew consisting of 2 line judges, 1 scorekeeper, 1 libero tracker, 1 down official
- Be aware that on Sunday WINNERS MAY HAVE TO OFFICIATE. During Sunday pool play, losers of each match ref the next match on their court unless no match is schedule at that time.
Officiating Penalties: Failure to provide officiating crew for your assignment could results in the forfeit of the 1st set of your next match. A coach must be present at the court site during officiating assignments. For every minute the officiating crew is late or incomplete, one point will be given to their opponent (up to 25-0 forfeit). The clock starts at match time.
The captain must immediately submit any protest. Only application of the rules can be filed under protest. The official will report this action to the Site Manager. A call will be made to the Protest Committee for a prompt ruling
1st and 2nd place individual awards in every division
For more information you can contact Jenny Lingenfelter at
email@example.com / (479) 200-4422
Ozark Juniors would like to highlight our sponsors! As a 501(c)3 non profit organization, we rely on the generosity of sponsors to provide assistance to athletes and families in our program, as well as to purchase equipment and other necessities. Without the generous support of these sponsors, Ozark Juniors would not be able to meet our goals of reaching as many kids as possible in the Northwest Arkansas area through the sport of volleyball.
Thank you to all Ozark Juniors Volleyball Club Sponsors for your dedication to our program! We appreciate your generosity and we are very excited to have you as a part of our club.
If you are interested in supporting Ozark Juniors through a sponsorship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.