Registration for the 2019 Ozark Beach Classic is coming soon. For questions email Jenny Lingenfelter at email@example.com
For more information or questions, you can contact Jenny Lingenfelter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make plans now to join us for the 3rd Annual Ozark Beach Classic Volleyball Tournament.
Date: May 25, 2019
Divisions: Girls 12U and 16U
Day: Saturday Only
Date: May 26, 2019
Divisions: Girls 14U and 18U
Day: Sunday Only
Cost; $80 per team ($40 per player)
Location: Veterans Memorial Park
4451 N Vantage Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Event Start Time: 9:00 am
Registration Deadline: May 15, 2019
Refund Policy: No refunds after May 15, 2019
No uniforms are required
How to Register: Register Online (See on the left)
To mail a check for payment after you register online, please send to:
4988 W. Dover
Fayetteville, AR 72704
- Any outside food or drinks allowed.
- Please bring tents, chairs, towels, and anything you need for the tournament.
- Outside chairs are permitted in seating area
- Spectators must remain off the courts
- Veterans Memorial Park
4451 N Vantage Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Player check-in will begin at 8:30 am on site. All players must be present prior to the start of the tournament no matter their match start time. Player meeting will begin at 8:45 am. 1st match start time 8 am.
Pool Play Matches
- All pool play matches will be 1 set to 21 NO CAP
Bracket Play Matches
- Depending on the number of teams in pool play each age division will have a different format in bracket play.
- Divisions with 3 and 4 teams in pool play will play all of their bracket matches 2 out of 3 sets to 21, third set to 15 NO CAP
- Divisions with 5 teams in pool play will play all their bracket matches 1 set to 21 except the finals. The finals will be 2 out of 3 sets to 21, third set to 15 NO CAP
- Warm-up: 2 (shared) - 4 - 4 minutes each team including serving.
- Players will officiate the whole tournament. One of the players can be the 1st official, the other one will flip score.
- Be aware that in bracket play the losing team must stay and officiate the next match on the court.
Officiating Penalties: Failure to provide officiating crew for your assignment could results in the forfeit of the your next match. For every minute the officiating crew is late or incomplete, one point will be given to their opponent (up to 21-0 forfeit). The clock starts at match time.
The tournament will take place no matter the weather. Note that matches might be postponed due to lightening or excessive rain. Parents, please bring tents and umbrellas in case it's raining here and there.
- Block counts as a contact
- No Open hand tips
- One Toss per serve
- Players may not "set" the ball or contact the ball with finger action in an attempt to play the ball when receiving the serve.
- Any contact with any part of the net by a player's body is a violation.
- Players handling the ball must set the ball in direction they are facing or directly behind them (shoulders squared) when returning the ball over the net.
- Side Changes in multiples of seven (7) when the set goes to 21. Side changes in multiples of five (5) when the set goes to 15.
- Time-Outs: Each team is allowed one 30 second time-out per set.
- Active coaching is limited to time-outs and in between sets and matches. Active coaching is allowed during side changes. The coach may not enter the court. The interaction must take place during the time allowed when players change sides of the court and play must immediately begin after the side change.
- Athletes may wear socks or sand socks during competition. No shoes, sandals, etc. may be worn during competition.
1st and 2nd place individual awards in every division
Ozark Juniors would like to highlight our sponsors! As a 501(c)3 non profit organization, we rely on the generosity of sponsors to provide assistance to athletes and families in our program, as well as to purchase equipment and other necessities. Without the generous support of these sponsors, Ozark Juniors would not be able to meet our goals of reaching as many kids as possible in the Northwest Arkansas area through the sport of volleyball.
Thank you to all Ozark Juniors Volleyball Club Sponsors for your dedication to our program! We appreciate your generosity and we are very excited to have you as a part of our club.
If you are interested in supporting Ozark Juniors through a sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.