|Age Group||Wave & Start Time||Location|
|11s||All day - 8:00AM start||AAO|
|12s||Afternoon - 2:30PM start||AAO|
|13s||Afternoon - 2:30PM start||2 Pools at AAO & 2 Pools at NLA|
|14s||3 Pools Morning - 8:00AM start & 1 Pool Afternoon - 2:30PM start||NLA|
|15s||Afternoon - 3:00PM start||NLA|
|16s||Morning - 8:00AM start||NLA|
|17s||Morning - 8:00AM start||AAO|
|18s||Morning - 8:00AM start||AAO|
Make plans now to join us for the Ozark Challenge. This tournament is always a successful event with teams from three states represented in past years. Format guarantees 5 matches for your team and is sure to provide a great tournament experience!
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2017 Ozark Challenge!
Date: January 21-22, 2017
10U-11U - Saturday Only
12U-18U - Saturday and Sunday
Cost (10U-11U) - $190 per team
Cost (12U-18U): $300 per team
Location: See information below
Registration Deadline: January 2, 2017
Refund Policy: No refunds after December 30, 2016
How to Register: Register Online (See below)
Send a team roster and a check to the address below
Ozark Juniors Volleyball Club
Attn: Jenny Lingenfelter
4988 W. Dover St.
Fayetteville, AR 72704
Pool play Saturday, Playoffs Sunday
Admissions: $5 admission per day ($8 for the weekend)
For 10U-11U Saturday only tournament $8 for the day
The Registration "Ozark Challenge, January 2016" is not currently available.
There will be no coaches meeting. Coaches are responsible for reading and understanding the tournament rules and regulations. Please be aware that changes to the schedule may occur a day prior to the event. It is the coaches responsibility to check and make sure that they know the most updated schedule.
- Admission Fees: $5 per day or $8 two day pass/10U-11U One day tournament $8 for the day
Students ages 6-16: $2 per day or $3 two day pass
Kids 6 and Under: No charge
- No outside food or drinks allowed at any of the facilitites. Concessions available. Some concessions menus are listed below.
- No coolers allowed
- Outside chairs are permitted in seating area
- Spectators must remain in seating area only
In case of additional parking needed at the AAO facility, you may park at the Washington County Fairgrounds additional parking space located on the south side of AAO. There is a walkway connecting the Parking space with the AAO facility. Please NO PARKING at the Apartment Building Complex. You will be towed if you do park there.
To get to the Fairgrounds Parking space you will have to pass the AAO entrance and take a right hand turn after the facility. You will see an open field to your left.
- Arkansas Athletes Outreach (AAO)
1515 Burr Oak Street
Fayetteville, AR 72703
-Next Level Achievements (NLA)
Springdale, AR 72762
Team check-in will be located by the admissions table at each location. Please bring your final rosters uless you have submitted it prior to the event. Changes to rosters after the start of the first set will not be allowed.
(Depending upon number of entries/age divisions)
2 Day Tournament
- Pool play on Saturday (3 Matches guaranteed or 6 sets total)
- Playoffs on Sunday (2 Matches guaranteed)
1 Day Tournament
- Pool play and playoffs are in one day ( 4 Matches guaranteed or 8 sets total)
- 5 Team Pools 2 Sets to 25 starting at 4-4 NO CAP
- 4 Team Pools Best 2 out of 3 sets to 25 - NO CAP, 3rd set to 15 - NO CAP
- 3 Team Pools 3 Sets to 25 - NO CAP
- Morning Pools begin at 8 am
- Afternoon Pools begin at 2 pm, 2:30 pm, or 3 pm
- Warm-up: 2 (shared) - 4 - 4 minutes each team including serving.
- 1st Officials provided
- Teams are required to have an officiating crew consisting of 2 line judges, 1 scorekeeper, 1 libero tracker, 1 down official
- Be aware that on Sunday WINNERS MAY HAVE TO OFFICIATE. During Sunday pool play, losers of each match ref the next match on their court unless no match is schedule at that time.
Officiating Penalties: Failure to provide officiating crew for your assignment could results in the forfeit of the 1st set of your next match. A coach must be present at the court site during officiating assignments. For every minute the officiating crew is late or incomplete, one point will be given to their opponent (up to 25-0 forfeit). The clock starts at match time.
The captain must immediately submit any protest. Only application of the rules can be filed under protest. The official will report this action to the Site Manager. A call will be made to the Protest Committee for a prompt ruling
1st and 2nd place individual awards in every division
Ozark Juniors would like to highlight our sponsors! As a 501(c)3 non profit organization, we rely on the generosity of sponsors to provide assistance to athletes and families in our program, as well as to purchase equipment and other necessities. Without the generous support of these sponsors, Ozark Juniors would not be able to meet our goals of reaching as many kids as possible in the Northwest Arkansas area through the sport of volleyball.
Thank you to all Ozark Juniors Volleyball Club Sponsors for your dedication to our program! We appreciate your generosity and we are very excited to have you as a part of our club.
If you are interested in supporting Ozark Juniors through a sponsorship, please contact us at ozarkjuniors@Hotmail.com for more information.